What we do
We are our studentsai??i?? and educatorsai??i?? advocates. We raise awareness and funds to advance the Carver Centerai??i??s unique programming in arts and career technology, while promoting the highest levels of academic and social standards for student achievement.
The Carver Center community supports and engages students with passion for, dedication to, and talent in: acting, carpentry, cosmetology, culinary arts, dance, design and production, digital instrumental music,Ai??information technology/interactive media production, literary arts, visual arts or vocal music. By immersing students in challenging and rigorous programs, implemented through the fusion of these disciplines with academics, evolving technologies, and professional experiences, Carver Center prepares students to make informed future education and career choices.
The Carver Center Foundation provides advocacy and funding support for scholarships, student educational activities, teacher enrichment, classroom furnishings, and Prime equipment. Recent funding support includes:
Buy lasuna by himalaya Cannabis seeds uk seller
- Host Carver Celebration each spring, the Foundationai??i??s largest fundraising event. This honors all our primes, our students, our faculty and staff;
- Host events throughout the year to benefit our Community, including: FRESHMEN FAMILY WELCOME, AMERICAN EDUCATION WEEK and TEACHER APPRECIATION;
- Assist Carver Center in hosting BACK- TO-SCHOOL NIGHT, PRIME AUDITIONS and INCOMING FRESHMAN REGISTRATION;
- Fund senior post-prom party;
- College scholarships to outstanding seniors furthering their education;
- Integrate parent advocacy as part of the Foundationai??i??s involvement;
- Award development grants to Carver Center Faculty;
- Sponsor Future Business Leaders of America, Model UN and Culinaryai???s ProStart Team to out-of-state competitions.
Celebration Tickets & AuctionDon’t Miss the 2017 Carver Center Celebration! The evening is a showcase of Carver Center student talent from all of the Primes and features extraordinary food from local restaurants working with Carver Center’s Culinary Prime students. Last year we had over 500 items featured on Bidding For Good, our silent auction fundraising website, which you can bid on even if you don’t attend Celebration.
Celebration Night 2016
Celebration Night 2015