Being a part of the Carver Center Foundation Board is a rewarding and valuable way to give back with your time and talents. New Board members will be selected at the Annual Meeting in May. Email email@example.com to nominate yourself or others or if you have questions.
We are seeking Volunteer Nominations for the following positions for the 2020-2022 (2 year) term.
- Vice President and Chair of Parent Committee
- Vice President for Development
Other Board Positions
- Celebration Committee Chair
- Sports Boosters Chair
- Post Prom Chair
- American Education Week Chair
- Teacher Appreciation Chair
- Magnet Assessment and Freshman Registration Chair
- Alumni Chair
We are so grateful to the amazing work done by our Prime Representatives during this first year of the program. We are looking for your help to make each of the 11 Primes the best they can be.
We have additional needs and are looking for people like you! Click here to learn about the specific tasks you can do to support CCF.